THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Mommy I want to have special powers

Ever since I have been little I thought it would be awesome to be invisible....to be able to walk among people without them knowing I was there.  I used to put on a blanket and pretend it was an invisible cloak and walk quietly around the house.



Well I have learned that there is a machine that makes that very thing happen...well it doesn't work on everyone but I'd say it works on 80% of people...at least 80% of teenagers.  You just sit in it and it makes it where you can go down a hallway and they won't see you, talk to you, make eye contact with you, or even more out of your way.  In fact most times it will be as if you don't exist....


It looks a little something like this...



Sometimes revealing the invisible starts with "hi my name is_____, it's nice to meet you"

0 comments: