THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Draaaaaaaaaama

I'm the kinda guy that loves a good drama.  When watching a movie/tv show, the more drama the happier I am.  I love the over the top heart wrenching problems and all such nonsense on the screen.  However....I would prefer said drama be kept exactly there, on the screen.



There are people everywhere that not only enjoy drama in their lives, they thrive on it.  They are not happy unless they are not only causing drama, but dragging everyone around them into it.  They use every medium they can(facebook, texting, emails, face to face) to drag as many people as they can into their mess.

Drama is like a disease.  It's contagious.  It consumes your thoughts and actions.  It can completely exhaust you. The more I choose not to get involved in other people's drama the happier I am.

Psalm 120:6 says "Too long have I lived among those who hate peace".  I feel like that with dramatic people. What's the opposite of drama?  Peace.  I need more of that in my life.  I don't want to hear your drama....unless you are Meryl Streep or one of the cast of Parenthood....in which case I am all ears.

0 comments: